Monday, October 4, 2010

the LA state of mind

The past few years, I've been especially careful with my skin. I used to hate hats because, let's face it, I have fucking fabulous hair! But, I have suuuuuper sensitive skin so I've embraced the straw fedora for summer and try to seriously consider other hat trends as well. And for some reason, I've fallen in love with my LA ball cap. 
Am I from Los Angeles, you might ask? No. 
Am I a baseball fan? Nope. 
The only reason I can think of as loving this hat is that, to me, it's a statement. It says "I'm tougher than you think" in two letters. But maybe it also says "I'm tough AND I shop on Robertson Blvd." and that's when I realized it must be the frenchie in me! Oui, oui! I'm a jerk and I'm fabulous! The perfect statement for moi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and make my day... :)